Week three of the One Room Challenge was filled with ordering all my black-out shades & the blonde jute rug, receiving a bedskirt in the mail, a new box spring cover, and scheduling the electrician to install the wall sconces & new LED recessed lights next week. Not super exciting, but all important stuff!! Most of my real time this week was spent filling out endless paperwork for permit applications on a huge upcoming project (#MCMMakeover), and making final design choices (including all the tile decisions) for a 5000sf home I’m fixing up to sell (our #SpanishModern project). So last night, at 11pm, I decided I better put my new bed frame together so I could show some visual progress for ORC this week :DD It took much longer than my sweet old Ikea bed – SHEESH!! Like several hours instead of 5 minutes!! But it looks great, and will look even better once we have more light in the bedroom. I took a quick photo of the mess that’s going on as I do laundry and begin shifting things around, so I can enjoy the “After” shot that much more!! Be sure to check the progress from all the accounts on the ORC Website Here!